"At KEW, we have a culture of innovation. we have an affinity for technology this means, we are not just order taker, but problem solvers. we provide engineering solutions to our Customers that is our capability difference."
We "KALYANI ENGINEERING WORKS"
− An ISO 9001; 2008 certified manufacturing unit with latest fast track CNC machines (with Siemens controller), a growing Company providing our Customers with high quality parts delivered in a timely manner at a reasonable cost. The machine Shop has been configured to handle both prototype work and production machining in small to medium sizes. We serve the needs of the fast paced Aerospace, Railways, Heavy Engineering and other Industries requiring high quality components...
We are experienced in machining all types of material including Stainless Steel (303, 304, 316, 416 etc.), Aluminum, Titanium, Inconel, Bronze, Copper, Nylons
etc. to close Tolerances. All our machines are of capable to achieve tight tolerances to meet any International Standards.
We have been awarded the Prestigious Award for "Excellence in Aerospace Indigenization"
by Society of Indian Aerospace Technologies Bangalore
. Recently, we have been approved by Ministry of Indian Railways RDSO(RESEARCH DESIGNS AND STANDARDS ORGANISATION)
for supplying components to Indian railways. Continuously, year after year, we have been appreciated by our esteem customers as the best vendor for Indigenization
Since our inception, we have focused on the production of single and multi Axis Milling Systems (M/s Deckal Maho)
for high speed machining complex curved surface
such as turbine blades, impellers for engine units and gas/steam turbines.
being distinctive competitive advantages to mark in:-
- Experience in demanding industry including aero-space, defence, commercial and scientific fields. We have over 26 years combined hands on experience in the machine shop and manufacturing of components. We are currently supplying the components directly to the manufacturing floor of several customers without any incoming inspection facility at their factory.
- Sophistication in manufacturing technology. This results from our investing in State of the Art machines, software, tools process control at each operation and a strategy of continual improvement.
- In sight into the design engineering and manufacturing environment, we know how to build solid partnering of relationship with our key people. We are flexible and enthusiastic about working on new designs or redesigns of existing parts. We have experience ramping up a manufacturing production line and know the benefit of having good supplies supporting production requirement.
- Knowledge of other outside supplier and our Customers needs, we are becoming leader in our Industry by developing partnership with our Customers to help reduce over all costs, improving quality and meeting delivery requirement.
KEW can benefit you:
- Quality Assurance in process inspection using latest state of art measuring instruments including CMM.
- Experience making components for demand of defence and aerospace industries.
- Experience with Close tolerance in all type of materials.
- On time delivery for both prototype and R & D requirements.
- Competitive lead times for prototype and production runs.
- Wire Cut, EDM and Grinding - in house to reduce cycle time.
- CAD/CAM facilities including latest 3-D, 5-Axis modeling cum machining software.
- Reverse engineering software.